Here is Pete’s current Profile:
1. Current Year 12 Captain at Freshwater High School
2. Australian Medalist at National Surf Life Saving
3. Australian Medalist at National Surf Life Saving
4. Australian Medalist at National Sprint Kayaking
5. Australian Captain and 2 times representative of the Junior Olympic Sprint Kayak team
6. Currently trains under the ‘National Elite Development Squad’ for Sprint Kayaking
7. 2 times Sydney Northern Beaches Branch Ski Champion
8. 2013 U/19’s State Double Ski Champion, Taplin Champion and Ski Relay Champion
1. To represent Australia at the next Olympic Games in Rio in Sprint Kayaking
2. To medal at the Australian Surf Life Saving Titles in Single, Double and Ski Relay events
Peter loves economics and the understanding of global money. Although unsure of exactly where he needs to be and what University Degree is going to best suit him yet – He wants to learn about how money moves around the world, global economics, what effects the economy, possibly understanding company mergers and the like.
Peter is also a born leader and comfortable public speaker and would like to one day be CEO or Manager of a large corporation combining his economic/business skills with people management and public speaking.